The Men's Health Project (MHP) is a prevention and education program dedicated to the sexual health of men who have sex with men (MSM). Learn more about MHP by visiting MHP on Facebook or writing to us at mhp(at)tapestryhealth.org!
- Educational workshops, social community-building groups, and support
- Group and individual counseling on HIV, STIs, and sexual decision-making
- HIV counseling and testing
- STI screening and referral for treatment
- Free condoms, lube, and other safer sex supplies
- Free hepatitis A and B vaccinations
TALKING ABOUT PREVENTION
Talking About Prevention (TAP) provides intervention through identifying, training, and enlisting the help of peer leaders to change risky sexual norms and behaviors in the gay community. A cadre of trusted, well-liked men who frequent gay bars are trained to endorse safer sexual behaviors in casual, one-on-one conversations with peers at the bars and other settings. Contact MHP for information on how you can become involved with TAP.